Mapleridge Construction has just completed construction on another beautiful home, this time on Lochenheath Golf Course, overlooking Grand Traverse Bay. This home features detailed, multi-piece trim, custom built storage systems in closets and pantry, walk in shower, screened in porch and much more. See below for full details.
List of Commodities:
- Solid ¾” hand scraped Hickory wood floors.
- 3pc 1×6 painted poplar head piece trim detail over windows and doors with a 1×6 poplar base detail.
- Solid- core custom Alder interior doors.
- Whole house Central Vac System.
- Full custom built 35 sq.ft. Walk in pantry.
- Custom built cubbies in Mudroom/Coat Closet.
- Master Bath has Full Walk-In Tile Shower with full height glass doors and side lights. Also a full tub with jets on a granite top and back splash. Alder vanities with granite counter tops, and tile floors.
- Spacious Master Bedroom with large walk-in closet and access to enclosed screened in porch.
- Spacious open floor Kitchen plan with custom built Range Hood with pull out spice racks. Kitchen has solid Alder cabinetry with ¾” solid dovetail drawers with Blum Blu motion soft closed guides. Doors are solid ¾” Alder with soft close hinges. Built in Microwave.
- Screen Porch
- Great Room has spacious open floor plan with cathedral ceilings and real Chilton dry stacked stone gas fireplace. Has a custom Alder Built-in Entertainment System with soft close dovetail drawers. Access to a spacious Screened in Porch and large deck overlooking the golf course.
- 17’x5’ walk in Wine Cellar/Cellar/Safe Room.
- Concrete Driveway
- 3 Car garage with storage above
- Exterior soffit lighting along the front and East side of the home.
- Custom Timber Truss over Entry Porch.
Check out more at www.houzz.com